Centro Residences condominium is situated at 59 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8 Singapore 569804, in district 20. It is a 99 years leasehold development which is expected to be completed in 2015 by the reputable far East Organisation. The land size that Centro Residences sits on is approximately 69,000 sqft with a plot ratio of 4.9.
This elegant condominium has a total of 329 apartment units located within a 34-storey Tower. The apartment units actually start from the 7th floor, providing residents a panoramic view of the city skyline or the lush greenery at Ang Mo Kio Town Garden East/West parks. There are several unit types and layouts available at CENTRO RESIDENCES:
• 2-Bedrooms (124 units): 743 – 893sqft
• 3-Bedrooms compact (136 units): 904 – 1001sqft
• 3-Bedrooms (36 units): 1206sqft
• 4-Bedrooms compact (28 units): 1281sqft
• 4-Bedrooms Penthouse (5 units): 1712 – 2357sqft
Step in and discover this unique world, the cutting edge designed units are your private sanctuary where you can unwind and enjoy the picturesque skyline with unprecedented privacy. The apartments are spacious and accompanied with ample nature lighting and well ventilated to create a warmth homely natural environment. This resort styled development is definitely a tropical heaven on earth where you can escape from pressure of daily life.
In a class of its own, Centro Residences, it is favorably located within the proximity of major roads and public transport. The nearest Mrt station is Ang Mo Kio which is 0.37 km away. It is also located near to Yio Chu Kang and Bishan MRT stations. There are several bus services available here. Driving to Orchard shopping district and Central Business District will only take you about 10-15 minutes. Major expressways like CTE and SLE are seamlessly and conveniently connected to every part of Singapore making it so hassle free for you to travel to work or play. It is also within walking distance to Ang Mo Kio Hub.
Nothing spells elegance like Centro Residences. Experience a new level of indulgences here with many of its fabulous facilities for you to recharge, rejuvenate and refresh you mind, body and soul. Here you can ease away the tiredness accumulated and seek inner serenity.
The recreational facilities at CENTRO RESIDENCES are situated on the 6th and 34th storeys, presenting all residents with scenic views while they relax or work-out. At Level 6, the range of facilities include
• Fully-equipped dining pavilions and spa villas
• A 50m lap-pool
• Hydrotherapy pools
• Sofa Jacuzzi
• Aqua chairs
The Sky Villa at Level 34 offers more recreational options. You can enjoy a dip in the pool as you take in the spectacular garden and city views. In addition, there is a tennis court, a basketball half-court, fitness and children’s play areas on the ground level. The 2nd – 5th levels in the Tower are dedicated to 276 carpark lots.
Amenities and recreational facilities around condominium
Residents of Centro Residences to nearby malls such as Ang Mo Kio Hub, Broadway Plaza and Junction 8 to shop, fine dining, catch a movie, banking and grocery shopping. To enjoy more local delicacies, you can head down to the famous restaurants or eateries at Ang Mo Kio Central and Serangoon Garden.
The nearest supermarkets are Cold Storage Supermarket at 57 Serangoon Garden Way, Sheng Siong Supermarket at 22 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3 and NTUC Fairprice supermarket at Ang Mo Kio Hub. Other recreational facilities include Ang Mo Kio Library, Serangoon Gardens Country Club, Cheng San Community Club, Bishan Park, Yio Chu Kang Swimming Complex, Bishan Sports Hall and Bishan Stadium.
Educational institutions and Medical Care
The primary educational institutions around include Jingshan Primary School, Teck Ghee Primary School, Daqiao Primary School and Mayflower Primary School. The Secondary Schools in the neighborhood include Deyi Secondary School, Chong Boon Secondary School and Ang Mo Kio Secondary School. Tertiary institutions include Nanyang Polytechnic and Anderson Junior College.
For medical consult, you can head to the nearby General Practitioner Clinics, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Khoo Teck Huat Hospital and Ang Mo Kio Polyclinic for healthcare services.
Centro Residences is a prestigious highly sought after home of timeless appeal for the privileged few where you can luxuriate in the lyrical moments of life. It is a highly sought oasis with architectural bliss within the picturesque beauty of lush natural environment. Take a retreat in the sensory abode with all your favorite indulgences in close proximity.
Living here in this urban sanctuary reflects the ultimate dream that make any other possession secondary. It is definitely a true work, play and live nature retreat after a long day at work. Here, you can live your life according to your own rules. Right here, you can find equilibrium and tranquility and get fully recharged for new challenges ahead. It is indeed a perfect dream home where you can immense daily in freshness and appeal of nature’s pure beauty.
Did you know?
1. Cheng San in Ang Mo Kio Town is named after an old Kampung Village called Kampung Cheng San. Kampung Cheng San is also known as Cheng Sua Lai which means “ Green Hills Interior” in Hokkien. Back then, it is filled with many Hokkien and Teochew Villages. There are Malay and Indian families who live here too.
2. Within Ang Mo Kio Town there are 9 hawker centres and wet markets. The very first one was the market located at 226 along Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1. The rest are Yio Chu Kang View Market and Food Centre, Teck Ghee Court Market and Food Centre, Teck Ghee Square Market and Hawker Centre, Kebun Bahru Market and Food Centre, Mayflower Market and Food Centre, Chong Boon Market and Food Centre, Ang Mo Kio Central Market and Cooked Food Centre and Cheng San Market and Cooked Food Centre.
3. There is a pair of merlions located at a car park entrance at Ang Mo Kio Block 216-222. They have been there for more than a decade. It was built in 1998 by Ang Mo Kio Residential Committee. Few years back, the merlions were almost forced to be demolished by Singapore Tourism Board. This is because only so far only 5 Merlions are authorized to be in Singapore. They are located at Singapore River (2 of them), another one at Tourism Court, another gigantic one at Sentosa and the last one is the Merlion of Mount Faber.