Centro Residences condominium is situated at 59 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8 Singapore 569804, in district 20. It is a 99 years leasehold development which is expected to be completed in 2015 by the reputable far East Organisation. The land size that Centro Residences sits on is approximately 69,000 sqft with a plot ratio of 4.9.
This elegant condominium has a total of 329 apartment units located within a 34-storey Tower. The apartment units actually start from the 7th floor, providing residents a panoramic view of the city skyline or the lush greenery at Ang Mo Kio Town Garden East/West parks. There are several unit types and layouts available at CENTRO RESIDENCES:
• 2-Bedrooms (124 units): 743 – 893sqft
• 3-Bedrooms compact (136 units): 904 – 1001sqft
• 3-Bedrooms (36 units): 1206sqft
• 4-Bedrooms compact (28 units): 1281sqft
• 4-Bedrooms Penthouse (5 units): 1712 – 2357sqft
Step in and discover this unique world, the cutting edge designed units are your private sanctuary where you can unwind and enjoy the picturesque skyline with unprecedented privacy. The apartments are spacious and accompanied with ample nature lighting and well ventilated to create a warmth homely natural environment. This resort styled development is definitely a tropical heaven on earth where you can escape from pressure of daily life.
Did you know?
1. Cheng San in Ang Mo Kio Town is named after an old Kampung Village called Kampung Cheng San. Kampung Cheng San is also known as Cheng Sua Lai which means “ Green Hills Interior” in Hokkien. Back then, it is filled with many Hokkien and Teochew Villages. There are Malay and Indian families who live here too.
2. Within Ang Mo Kio Town there are 9 hawker centres and wet markets. The very first one was the market located at 226 along Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1. The rest are Yio Chu Kang View Market and Food Centre, Teck Ghee Court Market and Food Centre, Teck Ghee Square Market and Hawker Centre, Kebun Bahru Market and Food Centre, Mayflower Market and Food Centre, Chong Boon Market and Food Centre, Ang Mo Kio Central Market and Cooked Food Centre and Cheng San Market and Cooked Food Centre.
3. There is a pair of merlions located at a car park entrance at Ang Mo Kio Block 216-222. They have been there for more than a decade. It was built in 1998 by Ang Mo Kio Residential Committee. Few years back, the merlions were almost forced to be demolished by Singapore Tourism Board. This is because only so far only 5 Merlions are authorized to be in Singapore. They are located at Singapore River (2 of them), another one at Tourism Court, another gigantic one at Sentosa and the last one is the Merlion of Mount Faber.